These camera models operate very similarly. Much of the instructional content may apply to both.
The following video the basics to operating the Sony PXW-X70 video camera.
A more in-depth video on how to use the Sony X70
This video goes over the basics for recording with the NX80.
This video goes over recording audio with the NX80.
Transferring footage/images to your computer: (for both cameras)
- Insert SD card into computer or use a USB card reader
- SD card will appear on desktop
- Double click SD card to reveal contents
- Open folder titled Private → M4ROOT → CLIP
- Copy whichever files you need by selecting one or more and dragging them to your computer or external hard drive