The Canon XA11 operates very similarly to the Canon XA35.
This video goes over many important features of the XA30/35 camera models.
This video goes over basic operations of the Canon XA series, which includes the XA35.
- Charging and Inserting Battery
- Inserting and Removing Memory Cards
- Turning the Camera on/off
- Function Button and Joystick
- Setting Shooting Mode
- Selecting a Memory Card for Recording
- Initializing (Formatting) a Memory Card
- Selecting Movie Format
- Recording in Manual Mode
- Video Playback
- Frame Rate
- Automatic Exposure Recording Programs
- White Balance
- Using Headphones
- Connecting an External Microphone
- Setting the Microphone
- Audio Recording Channels
- Changing Audio Input